My name is Dongliang Mu. I am a Research Assistant in Penn State University now.
- Undergraduate(2010.09 - 2014.06), Computer Science and Technology, Zhengzhou University
- Ph.D (2014.09 - Now), Computer Science and Technology, Nanjing University
- Major field : Software Security
- Vulnerability diagnose
- Postmortem Program Analysis
- Binary security
- Github Page
- Github Account
- Bitbucket Account
- Research Assistant in The Pennsylvania State University
- Time : 04/2016 - Now
- Adviser: Dr. Xinyu Xing
- Topic: Diagnose on process/OS crashes/panics
 Xu, J., Mu, D., Chen, P., Wang, P., Xing, X., Liu, P., “CREDAL: Towards Locating a Memory Corruption Vulnerability with Your Core Dump”, In Proceedings of the 23nd ACM Conference on Computer and Communications Security (CCS 2016), Vienna, Austria, October 2016.
 Xu, J., Mu, D., Xing, X., Liu, P., Chen, P., Mao, B., “POMP: Postmortem Program Analysis with Hardware-Enhanced Post-Crash Artifacts”, In Proceedings of the 26th USENIX Security Symposium (USENIX Security 17), VANCOUVER, BC, CANADA, AUGUST 2017.
If you need my full CV, please email me.